To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without an Toner World RA number, which is valid for 30 days from the issue date. When posting goods back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
Incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods:
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise credit will be refused. We recommend using different external packaging for shipping to ensure goods returned are in good condition.
- If you are not sure if the cartridge you have ordered is the correct one for your printer, please contact us as sometimes certain cartridges are compatible with several different brands of machine.
- As a rule, we do not give credits or refunds for incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods, where the item(s) purchased is/are over 90 days old from the invoice date.
- All incorrectly ordered goods including unwanted goods returned to Toner World will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the cartridge return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for appropriate disposal of the returned items.
- There are many occasions where both toners and ink cartridges which are returned are found not to be faulty. Please ensure you have performed your printer recommended installation and printer head cleaning and/or alignment procedures before returning any goods to us.
- As a rule, we do not offer credit or refunds for returns where the goods are over 12 months old from the invoice date. Exceptions are made for some products where we have specific latitude given to us by the manufacturer of the product.
- There is a manufacturers’ prerequisite that laser or copier returns must have a printed page from your printer using the cartridge in question returned with the faulty cartridge. There will be no exceptions as we are unable to obtain credits without these.
- Faulty cartridges have to be over a minimum capacity (normally at least 75% full) or we cannot accept them for return.
- If the product has been refilled or tampered with in any way, a credit will be refused.
- All cartridges must be sealed and secured to ensure they do not leak or get lost in transit.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, as stated on your invoice, and is the amount you actually paid us for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated here.
- Once we have received the cartridge(s), we will then evaluate it/them and contact you to advise you of the result. This could take up to 30 days for Genuine Cartridges and 7 days for Compatible Cartridges.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the cartridge return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for their disposal.
Note: : The shipping fee is NOT refundable.